Wednesday, May 08, 2013

It's just business, baby

When I got to my office today, I saw that I had a really sweet email from a prosecutor friend of mine that made my day.  My friend said that they had recently been talking w/ an member of law enforcement in the county that I used to work in and that the officer said that they had only had pleasant and nice interactions w/ me and that I don't make things personal when I do my job. 

That was an awesome boost to start my first day back at work after my vacay.  I try to be nice and polite and friendly when dealing with people and when dealing w/ officers and prosecutors because, it's just business, baby.  I have a job to do and they have a job to do.  At the end of the day, we're all the same: we all just want to go back to our respective houses and take off our pants because fuck wearing pants kick back and relax.  

No comments:

Post a Comment