Sunday, January 29, 2012

Second Trial of 2012

Starts tomorrow...apparently, I never want to get to that enormous pile of stuff that has been sitting in my inbox since I got back from vacation and that has only grown more and more overwhelming while I've been in trial last week.  


I'm in trial again this week.  Sigggghhhh....


Different client.  Different judge.  Same prosecutor (both she and I are going to be very tired ladies at the end of this week). 


Not only is it only January and I will have knocked out 2 jury trials already, but this is my first back to back jury trial experience.  I'm not going to lie, I'm not looking forward to it.  However, I am grateful that I won the last one, because otherwise that would have made it really hard to gear up for yet another one.

No comments:

Post a Comment