Thursday, March 28, 2013

Bits & bites & everything nice (well, maybe not that nice)

I am trying to make sure to twat every day. That is the correct term for posting on Twitter, yes? Twatting? I am up to 6 followers, so I feel pretty important.

Found out that one of my fav prosecutors is leaving and going to work @ the USAO. Which is sad, but also really cool for him. And now if I'm ever federally indicted, I'll just call in a favor. Connections, baby!

Preachers' Daughters on Lifetime is my new dirty television obsession. If you aren't watching it yet, you should be. It's teenage girls with preacher parents and the girls are crazy! I'm obsessed.

In only 26 short days, I will be 30. Which sounds crazy old to me, even though I know it isn't. But it's still the oldest I've ever been. And it sounds so grown up. Like I should be a real adult now. Do real adults wear pants all the time? Because if so, I am going to have some major issues with being a real adult. Man, pants are just so...blegh.

Ward stole my spot on the bed tonight because he is a spoiled brat. My reaction was to pet him and talk to him in baby talk about how cute he looked under the covers, all snuggly and adorbs. I just can't understand why he is so spoiled...

1 comment:

  1. PREACHERS DAUGHTERS is AMAZEBALLS. It makes you feel like you need a shower after watching it.

    Also, I have been catching a few episodes of Freakshow on AMC. That is actually pretty entertaining, too!

    Please tell me you are watching The Walking Dead, though...

    ReplyDelete