Friday, July 05, 2013

Happiness is...my life

I am in the middle of unpacking my new apt. It's much nicer this time around than it was last time around. Emotionally I am miles away from where I was the last time I had to move. I feel more like this is my own place, my own space. I feel like I am carving out my own life again, which is a great feeling after spending such a long time feeling like my life was on hold. It's really satisfying to feel like I am back to the person I used to be & that I am finally creating a life for myself again.

So things have been going well lately. Work has been going pretty well. The move went well. The cats are doing well. Etc. Etc. Etc. I have put dating on hold & took my profile on the dating website down today. I wasn't really finding anyone interesting on there. And the dudes who were contacting me on there were either creepy, way old, or pervy. So it was just irritating more than anything. But that's cool. I found out that I am capable of dating, which I wasn't really sure of when I signed up, and I think just getting out there was important for me to finally put the past in the past. I still have my doubts that I will be in a serious relationship anytime soon (or ever again). But I thought that way before I met YKW, so it's not like the divorce made me think that way. I think it's bc I am too awesome & no one can keep up w/ my awesomeness. Duh! But it's cool. I really like my life right now & I can honestly say I am really happy for the first time in a long time & at this point, that's what matters.

I am finally happy for the first time in forever. And it's awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment