Friday, June 28, 2013

Omfg please just shoot me now

I am soooo em-effing stressed out about tmrw that I can't even sleep. It's almost 2:00 a.m. and I am awake. Tomorrow is going to suck so much.

I have court in a super far away county. Like an hr away from my office. So I have to be up extra early. The case is really difficult & the prosecutor is very set on his offer & won't budge. My client doesn't like the offer so we are @ a difficult cross roads tomorrow about what to do.

I also am moving to my new apt tmrw after work but I am such a moron that I forgot to rent a truck so I will have to do that tmrw if I can.

Basically, I am a mess. Although I shouldn't be surprised bc seriously, when am I not a mess?

1 comment:

  1. Wow... sounds like you've got quite a day lined up.

    The case sounds tricky... why are clients so difficult all the time?!? ;-)

    Good luck with the apartment move!

    ReplyDelete